template

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Assalamualaikum..

wanna to rest ur mind?read dis..

SECRET~

Lina : Nora told me that you told her the secret I told u not to tell her that I told u..

Laila(feeling rather hurt) : I told her not to tell u that I told u not to tell her.

Lina : Alamak! dON`T tell her that I told u that she told me not to tell u that I told u not to tell her..

"1 nice thing about egoitist, they don`t talk about other people."-anonymous-

got it?no?erm..read another 1..

Seasons in the Year~

Teacher : How many seasons are there in a year?

Pupil : two,Cikgu..

Teacher : What r they?

Pupil : Rambutan season and durian season..

another 1...

African Animals

Teacher : Name ten animals from Africa

Martyn : Nine elephants and a giraffe..

that`s all..juz wanna to relax my mind..ok..got to go continue my bio note..

k,have a nice day,evryone~~

wsalam..

No comments: